The Sawyer Artisan MXS Oar features a light weight, exceptional strength shaft that is upgraded with prints of fish species from artists around the country passionate about fisheries and fishing art. The core of the MX system is the longitudinal fiberglass shaft, available in a variety of upgrades. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style and you have a truly customized oar that has the best balance of strength, weight, flex, and durability.
Supports the GUIDE RELIEF PROGRAM
A percentage of each sale supports the Guide Relief Program's efforts to support, protect, and ensure a better future for hardworking fishing guides.
Learn more at guidereliefprogram.org.
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Artisan Fish Art Wrap:
- Brown Trout by Ty Hallock
- Cutty Rain Brown by Link Jackson
- Smallmouth Bass by Matt Stockton
- Sockeye by Ed Anderson
- Steelhead by Link Jackson
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
Oar Blades (Sold Separatley)
Sawyer Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades.
OAR SHAFT LENGTH: Composite oar shaft lengths are sized to the fully assembled overall length of the oar with a standard 30" oar blade and handle attached, so if you want a 9' oar, order a 9' composite shaft.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.