The Sawyer MXS Plain (No X-Weave) Oar Shaft's lightweight and exceptional strength are derived from longitudinal fiberglass. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style, and you have a customized oar with a remarkable balance of strength, weight, flex and durability. Build yours today!
- Tough fiberglass whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass Reinforcement
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail safe connection that won't rattle or jam
Oar Blades (Sold Separatley)
Sawyer Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades.
OAR SHAFT LENGTH: Composite oar shaft lengths are sized to the fully assembled overall length of the oar with a standard 30" oar blade and handle attached, so if you want a 9' oar, order a 9' composite shaft.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.