The MXS-G is Sawyer's standard MXS oar shaft with a full carbon fiber shaft wrap. This wrap lends the longitudinal fiberglass shaft extra stiffness and strength for exceptional durability. Combine with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style.
- Durable fiberglass and carbon fiber whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Full Carbon Braid Reinforcement
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection that won't rattle or jam
Oar Blades (Sold Separately)
Sawyer Oar Shafts are compatible with all 1 5/8" TiteSet mount Sawyer Oar Blades.
OAR SHAFT LENGTH: Composite oar shaft lengths are sized to the fully assembled overall length of the oar with a standard 30" oar blade and handle attached, so if you want a 9' oar, order a 9' composite shaft.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.