The Sawyer SUPer Styk is the ultimate whitewater SUP paddle for paddlers of all skill levels. Sawyer has collaborated with professional paddler Paul Clark to develop these whitewater specific paddles designed with a straight blade and a slight taper giving the swift water paddler an efficient tool to maximize each stroke. The blade is reinforced with fiberglass and carbon fiber for extra strength. The full perimeter Dynel Tough Edge and unidirectionally reinforced power face compliments these features for a high performance, flexible SUP paddle.
Optional QuickDraw Adjustable Grip
This paddle also comes in an adjustable version with the streamlined Lever Lock Adjustable Grip system. Light, quick, “On-the-Fly” adjustability.
- Fiberglass SUP paddle
- Straight shaft
- Laminated wood blades reinforced with fiberglass & Carbon fiber for strength
- Straight blade with tapered tip for efficient strokes
- Slight scoop on blade power face for more power
- Dynel ToughEdge blade protection
- U-Cut with T-Grip (click here for U-Cut directions)
- QuickDraw Adjustable T-Grip Option
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.