The Sawyer Mana SUP is a strong, ultra-light paddle that is finely tuned to the discriminating Stand Up fanatic. Features a tubular carbon fiber shaft and fiberglass reinforced blades in a variety of profiles to meet your paddling style and preferences.
Optional QuickDraw Adjustable Grip
This paddle also comes in an adjustable version with the streamlined Lever Lock Adjustable Grip system—light, quick, “On-the-Fly” adjustability.
- Carbon & Wood SUP paddle
- 11° blade offset
- Tubular carbon fiber shaft
- Laminated wood blades reinforced with fiberglass
- Available in 2 blade profiles:
- 90 s.i. (7.5" W x 17" L) Fan profile with a dual scoop/dihedral powerface for powerful, clean strokes.
- 100 s.i. (8" W x 18" L) Similar profile as the Rip 90 with a little more surface area for stronger, faster paddlers.
- Dynel ToughEdge blade protection
- U-Cut with Curled Palm Grip (click here for U-Cut directions)
- Carbon QuickDraw Adjustable T-Grip Option
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.