Sawyer Utility Oars are crafted from high-quality straight-grain Douglas Fir, a wood known for its high strength-to-weight ratio. This wooden oar is beautiful, light, stable and our most popular oar for fishing pontoon boats, dories, drift boats and other small craft.
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.