Sawyer Light Oars are the number one choice of NW drift boat guides. Crafted from high-quality straight grain Douglas Fir for strength, lightweight and responsive feel. These oars have a balance and flex that will keep you on the water all day, day after day. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
- Full laminated Douglas Fir wood oar.
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Laminated Fir blade with solid ash edges and reinforced metal spline in the tip for durability. This blade has a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip with black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & ProTip.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.