This solid Ash oar is a favorite of big water dory guides and drift boaters. The unique slim blade profile is lightweight for hours of rowing with minimal effort and finessing your boat into and out of eddies. These oars are easy on the joints and have a legendary flex and rebound. Comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris.
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a sDrifter crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.