A solid ash oar built with a thicker whitewater blade intended to handle rough water and rockier bottoms. It comes standard with a Dynel and Kevlar Pro-Tip, oar blade protection from rocks and other debris. "Big water" outfitters and rafters particularly like this oar's strength and proven long-term durability.
- Solid Northern White Ash oar
- Tapered oar shaft circumference for a counter balanced feel and excellent flex.
- Solid Ash blade for durability and a slight crown power face for a smooth, controlled stroke.
- Up to 9' - Round barrel grip w/black vinyl grip covers.
- Over 9'6" - Straight grip (no grip covers)
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade spar varnish.
- Comes standard with rope wrap, rubber stop & Pro-Tip.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.