Gilman Grips Oar Handles deliver a significant performance advantage by eliminating unintentional spin in your hand. This is accomplished by utilizing the most ergonomic shape and by providing your hand with twice the surface area, where you need it most. This grip design requires a fraction of the hand strength required to hang onto and properly control a traditional oar grip—resulting in less shoulder, wrist, and hand fatigue so that you can enjoy more glorious days on the river.
SOLD IN PAIRS
- Dual durometer grip with a glass filled Polypropylene under mold and a high grade TPE overmold
- TPE gasket to keep water out of the oar shaft
- Insert a molded 10mm grade 12.9 bolt into the Polypropylene undermold for added weight and strength
- Bi-directional groves in the cylinder for better adhesion to the oar shaft
- Internal counter balance option at just under 3 LBS each
- Clocking/indexing marks for fine tuning the installation for your rowing style
- Right and left handed marks on each grip for easy identification
- Texture surface of the TPE for a no slip high performance feel
- Sold in pairs. One right and one left.