The Sawyer Laminated Fir Wood Oar Blade (Lam-Fir) is a lightweight yet very tough and durable whitewater blade. The laminated fir core is reinforced at the edges by solid Northern Ash and a metal spline in the tip to increase durability and impact resistance. The TiteSet mount is compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts. Now available in a Stubby 24" length (total overall oar length will be 6" shorter with Stubby blades).
- Solid Laminated Douglas Fir and Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Epoxy-Metal mesh spline embedded in the tip for increased impact resistance.
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Sold individually
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.