The Ranger X is a heavy duty expedition and whitewater canoe paddle that features a modern teardrop blade profile intended for long trips and heavy use. This tough paddle has a dual tapered Douglas Fir wood shaft reinforced with our carbon fiber and fiberglass X-Weave for extreme durability. Delivers real power to the carbon fiber and fiberglass reinforced Ponderosa pine blade.
- Extra-duty wood canoe paddle
- Tapered oval X-Weave shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced Ponderosa blade
- Modern teardrop blade profile
- Full perimeter Dynel ToughEdge
- Hot Dog Grip
- Available with a Bent Shaft: 11 inch blade offset for easier paddling on flat water. Bent shaft canoe paddles provide an efficient straight forward stroke with less joint fatigue.
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.