The Sawyer Artisan Brown Trout Oar Blade is a Shoal Cut design featuring custom Brown Trout art by Link Jackson. A rugged, functional piece of art with a fiberglass reinforced wood core and Dynel/Kevlar ProTip around the edges for extra protection against the rocks.
Supports the GUIDE RELIEF PROGRAM
A percentage of each sale supports the Guide Relief Program's efforts to support, protect, and ensure a better future for hardworking fishing guides.
Learn more at guidereliefprogram.org.
- Brown Trout art graphics by Link Jackson. Read his profile here.
- Fiberglass and laminated Douglas Fir wood oar blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Sold individually
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.