The DyneLite Extra Duty (XD) Oar Blade is a light, whitewater-proven blade of carbon fiber and heavy-duty fiberglass reinforcement laid over a solid ash core. This oar blade is extra stiff, extremely tough, and light. The edges are reinforced with a full perimeter Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for additional protection against the rocks.
- Carbon fiber and ash wood oar blade
- Reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass layers
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with full perimeter Pro Tip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Sold individually
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.