The Innovative Oar Right is a oar stopper with a guide that fits between your oarlock horns and keeps the oar blade in a vertical position. Helps position your oar for the most effective, powerful stoke. Can be used over your oar shaft protection of choice (rope wrap, plastic sleeve, etc.). This convertible version can flip up and out of the way when you want to be able to feather your oar or locked down for full-power strokes.
- Oar stopper & guide for maximum stroke efficiency
- Molded, glass filled nylon for durability
- Easy to install 2 piece clamp on style with stainless steel bolts
- Designed to fit over oar shaft protection
- Open to make an Oar Stop for full feathering.
- Close for the full power of the Oar Right.
- Oar Right helps give stability to the oars when on an anchor line in currents, offering relief to the hands as the day grows on and the extra power of leverage to cut the water with each stroke.