The Sawyer SquareTop DyneLite Oar is simply the best rowing, lightest swing weight, whitewater-proven oar on the planet! Solid laminated Douglas Fir from the handle to the tip of the blade. These oars combine the unduplicated feel and progressive flex that only a tapered wood shaft delivers with the added strength of a carbon fiber braid wrap. The name comes from the oversized square top from the handle to the rope wrap, which provides a counterbalanced feel without compromising flotation. Yes, a counterbalanced oar that floats flat on the water!
- Solid laminated Douglas Fir wood oar
- Carbon Fiber Braid reinforced shaft
- Carbon fiber reinforced DyneLite blade with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protection
- Counter balanced "Square Top"
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
The Sawyer Guarantee: Any defect that is not due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect will be repaired or replaced. We guarantee our paddle and oar products against defects in materials or workmanship for one year.