Colorado Oregon Rafting Team (CORT)
CORT is a collection of whitewater paddlers who compete on a variety of rivers throughout the West Coast and Colorado in multiple 2-6 man paddle raft teams.
CORT is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Here are a few of the things they do:
- Race head to head with other teams and against the clock through rapids ranging from class III (mild) to class V (extreme).
- Serve our community by providing river trips to disabled veterans, youth organizations, and various other community groups.
- Participate in river cleanup events around the country.
- Promote the sport of whitewater raft racing at a national and international level.
- Educate and train athletes to compete at an elite level.
- Help with coordinating and promoting the Pagosa Paddle! And other river events around the country.
- Communicate hazardous river conditions to our local boating community.
More about CORT:
- Check out more about this great organization and learn how to get involved: www.OregonRaftingTeam.com
- Follow them on Facebook